Telecom Equipments & Accessories for 2G/3G Networks
- Telecom Sites:- What is Telecom site, Introduction & classification of Telecom site (BTS Site, Cell Site, POI Site, Node-B Site, IBS Site, BSC Site, RNC Site and Repeater Site).
- Telecom Equipments (Infra):- Introduction & classification of Telecom Towers, Shelters, Pole Mounts, and Outdoor Cable Trays (HCT & VCT), Roxtec, Cable tray (indoor-HCT).
- Telecom Equipments (Electrical):- Introduction & classification of Diesel Generator, AMF panel, Earthing Pits, Lightning Arrestors, Aviation Lamps, Servo-stabilizer, Power Interface Unit, Power Plant, Air-conditioner, Battery Bank, Alarm panel, ACDB, DCDB, DDF and IGB.
- Telecom Equipments:- Introduction & classification of GSM & UMTS Antenna & Accessories (Tilt Arrangement, Antenna Clamps etc.), Diplexer & Triplexer, RCU, RF cables & Accessories (RF cables, Jumper cables, RF connectors, RF Clamp, RF Earthing Kits, Whether proofing Kits & Surge arrestors etc.), Transmission Rack,
Tools & Test Equipments for 2G/3G Networks
- Introduction:- Specification & Used of Tools (Spanners, Screw Drivers, Hammers, Cutters, Crimping Tools, Knife, Hack Saws, Drill Machine, Punching Tools, E1 Connector Tools, Wrapping Tool, Torque Wrench, Ratchet Set, Soldering iron, Tilt Meter, Compass, RF Cutter, Sprit Level, Allen Key, Rope, Pulley etc.).
- Test Equipment’s:- (Laptop, Power Meter, VSWR Meter, Site Analyzer, Bit Error Rate Tester, etc.)
- Health & Safety Tools:- (Helmet, Safety Belt, Gloves, Boots, First Aid Box, EHS Guideline Sheets etc.).
- Software Tools :- Filezilla, Site Analyzer PC Tool, USB to COM Driver.
MW Communication system in GSM/UMTS Networks
- Introduction Technology:- Microwave, MW Frequencies Band, Propagation Used, LOS Principle, Fundamental of LOS survey, Why we used MW communication system in UMTS Network, PDH and SDH MW.
- Introduction Hardware :- Basic Design of MW Antenna, Different Parts used in MW Antenna, Block Diagram of MW communication System, E1’s Fundamental, E1 bypassing & routing, E1 Capacity of MW communication system, Different Types of MW communication system
- MW Equipments: – NSN Flexi Hopper, NSN Flexi Packet Radio, NSN Flexi Hybrid Radio, Huawei RTN 900/600/450 series, Ericsson Mini-Link, Ericsson Mini-Link TN, Ceragon – FibeAir IP 10/1500R, NEC Pasolink NEO Series .
- Implementation of MW Equipment’s:- Data required (Transmission Plan) to install & Align MW Link, Installation Process, Alignment Process, Commissioning Process, Terminology used.
- Commissioning Software’s:- NSN Hopper Manager, NSN Flexi HUB Manager, T2000, U2000, I manager 2000, Site maintenance terminal, Minilink craft, Ericsson MSM, PNMT, PNMTj, Flexi Packet LCT etc.
Note:- From Microwave Equipment’s Topic we cover max 2 -3 MW equipment based on the requirement.
Introduction to 2G & 3G Technology
- Introduction and Description of GSM:- GSM Overview, General standards & specifications used in GSM, GSM Architecture, Function of network elements used in BSS & Core networks, GPRS/EDGE Basics, GSM Protocols, GSM Channels, GSM Traffic Management, Transport Technology Used in GSM.
- Introductions and Descriptions of UMTS:- UMTS Overview, Comparison of UMTS technology with earlier technology like 2G & 2.5G, General standards & specifications used in UMTS, UMTS Architecture, Function of network elements used in RAN & Core networks, WCDMA Basics, UMTS Protocols, UMTS Channels, UMTS Releases like HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA+ Features, UMTS Traffic Management, Transport Technology Used in UMTS.
Introduction to Fundamentals of BTS and Node-B
- Introductions and Descriptions:- Introduction to BTS & Node-B, Fundamental Block diagram of BTS & Node-B, Different cards/module of BTS & Node-B, Functionality of each cards/module in BTS & Node-B, Fundamentals of Diversity Technique, Sectorization in BTS, RF Module reconfiguration in Node B, Career configuration in BTS & Node-B, Alarms of BTS, Terminology used in BTS & Node-B etc.
BTS/Node-B Equipments Overview
- NSN Ultra/Flexi BTS:- Explanation of Product overview, card descriptions, card functionally and Internal Cable-ling etc.
- NSN Flexi Multiradio BTS:- Explanation of Product overview, card descriptions, card functionally and Internal Cable-ling etc.
- Huawei Node B 3G BTS-3900:- Explanation of Product overview, card descriptions, card functionally and Internal Cable-ling etc.
- Ericsson RBS 6000 Series:- Explanation of Product overview, card descriptions, card functionally and Internal Cable-ling etc.
- Ericsson Node B RBS 6000 Series:- Explanation of Product overview, card descriptions, card functionally and Internal Cable-ling etc.
- Other Node-B Equipment’s.
Note:- From BTS/Node-B Equipment’s Topic we cover max 2 -3 BTS/Node-B equipment based on the requirement.
Installation and commissioning of BTS/Node B Equipments
- Installation Procedure:- RFI Survey and report Generation, Preparation of Material Requisition Note (MRN), Finalization of tool kit according to work, Selection of Team according to work, Verify List of materials used at sites, Unpacking of materials, Initial reporting from site, Installation process, Finalization of Installation works.
- Installation Verification & Testing:- VSWR measurement, External Alarm Testing, Internal Alarms Testing, Call Testing, Call Handover Testin and others.
- Commissioning Tools and Procedure:- LMT 3900 Series WCDMA NodeB, Ericsson RBS OMT, Ericsson RBS Element Manager, NSN Flexi EDGE BTS Manager, NSN Flexi WCDMA BTS Site Manager, Node B/BTS commissioning, Integration of Node-B/BTS site.
- Documentation and Handover of Site:- Preparation of Site Documentation, Punch points check & Quality Check, AT of site, Quality Audit of site.
- Node-B/BTS Troubleshooting:- Basic overview of troubleshooting and maintenance of Node-B/ BTS Equipment’s.
Optical Fiber Transmissions in UMTS
- Introductions and Descriptions:- Introduction to SDH, SONET, WDM, Optical Fiber Cables, Types of modes in Optical Fiber, Reason for using Optical Fiber, Basic Concepts of CWDM & DWDM,WDM, SDH and SONET.
- Introductions and Descriptions:- LTE Introduction, OFDMA basics, LTE architecture, Frequency Bands used in LTE, LTE Radio Channels, LTE Radio Frame Structure.